Report for jumpstartbodyfuel.comRegister for a 7-day free trial iwebchk
screenshot of jumpstartbodyfuel.com
Missing alt tag: 19
List of images with missing ALT attributes:
"Fresh Energy Bars, Protein Bars and Cookies - Jumpstart Bodyfuel"
"Fresh snack bars at Jumpstart Bodyfuel. We provide healthy protein bars, cookies and breakfast energy bars which are non Vegan, Gluten Free and Soy Free. Shop today"
Warning: The description is 164 characters long. The optimal description should not exceed 160 characters (http://www.seomoz.org/learn-seo/meta-description).
- Fresh energy bars
- breakfast energy bars
- Snack bars
- Vegan Gluten Free Soy Free cookies
- Gluten FREE protein bars
Text to HTML Ratio
Keyword Density & Consistency
|Consistent||Keywords||% Density||# Count||T Title||D Desc.||H <H>||A ALT||B <b>|
|energy snack bars||0.58%||3||-||-||-||-||-|
|free energy snack||0.58%||3||-||-||-||-||-|
|gluten free energy||0.58%||3||-||-||-||-||-|
|fresh energy bars||0.38%||2||1||-||-||-||-|
|alternative health bars||0.38%||2||-||-||2||-||-|
- 0 <H1>
- 6 <H2>
- 6 Facts About Jumpstart Bodyfuel Alternative Health Bars
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Customer Comments
- Latest Events!
- Like us on Facebook
- We are a member of:
- 8 <H3>
- Jumpstart Bodyfuel recognizes the great need for a healthier lifestyle, for a personal and professional satisfied life.
- Our alternative health bars and cookies can help.
- A robust physical and mental well being is what Jumpstart Bodyfuel is all about. Smart nutrition and a sufficient physical health program is what we advocate.
- Having said that, please join me with my staff to spread the word. Proliferate and keep the well-intentioned goals. Eat smart!
- Date Energy Bars (Pack of 12)
- Bars Variety Pack (Pack of 12)
- Date Coconut Cookies (Pack of 12)
- Apricot Energy Bars (12 Pack)
- 5 <H4>
- Subscribe to Jumpstart Bodyfuel eNewsletter for health tips and special offers!
- Specialty Food Show San Francisco Event
- SoCal VegFest on November 1, 2015 from 10am-4pm
- Sponsoring premier of film on Oct 18th, 2015: Food for Change
- Conquer the Bridge Event by the Vincent Thomas Bridge on September 7, 2015
- 0 <H5>
- 7 <H6>
- 1. Fresh:Definitely fresh! Our inventory is very low every day.Our bars are created and crafted 3x a week in small batches. Literally!
- 2. Healthy:Of course. Our Founder created the products for personal consumption. Linda didnot dream to open a food business. It became a small business when she realized there is a need for consumers to have access to healthier choices. She wants to share her passion for a healthier lifestyle.
- 3.Organic:Jumpstart BodyFuel use 70% organic ingredients andsource it responsibly. Our Founder would not settle for less. We are all about higher quality.
- 4. Nutrition:The original JBF bars were created real simple. Food needs to be simpler in order to give the body ample time to assimilate better and utilize the nutrition. Our Founder believes that our body is like a premium machinery that is required to work efficiently in order to provide the person a better able body. Do you now how long it takes to digest a 3 oz piece of chicken? or beef? Make a wild guess. If the body is over worked, it will definitely work harder and the result is undesirable. Obesity.
- 5. Certified:99% of our ingredients are not at risk of GMO. Our founder use the original state of each ingredient we use. We were evaluated by he NON GMO Project and applied for the certification. JBF use Bob’s Red Mill certified gluten free products. Feel free to read our Nutrition Facts.
- 6. Ethical:JBF strive to work with the best suppliers in the country. Linda E. Ikeda is a member of the Specialty Food Association and attend Trade Shows including the Natural Food Expo. She acquires knowledge constantly and do research all the time on the latest development about food ethics. She works with certified food suppliers & the Fair Trade Organization.
Language Attribute: en-US (English)
W3C Markup Validation
Deprecated HTML elements
Nested HTML Tables
Custom 404 Error Page
Process of returning http status code "200 OK" for a non-existent page or redirecting users to another url is called soft 404. Soft 404 errors are problematic for search engines and are not advisable. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/181708)
W3C CSS Validation
|Internal Links: relative||Internal Links: absolute||Ext.External Links: noFollow||Ext.External Links: passing Juice||Other|
|4 (8.89%)||39 (86.67%)||0 (0.00%)||1 (2.22%)||1|
|Anchor(s)||# Count||Title||URL||L Length||T Target||Rel||Type|
|IMAGE (Jumpstart Bodyfuel)||1||-||SStatic||33||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|KISS Vegan Protein Bars||6||-||SStatic||69||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|TKO Whey Protein Bars||1||-||DDynamic||113||_blank||-||Ext.External|
|Why Choose Us?||1||-||SStatic||48||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|Add to cart + IMAGE (product-bar-date)||2||-||SStatic||60||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|137||14||9.42s||248.39 KB||2.11 MB||3.31 MB||1.03 MB||0 B||1.61 KB||6.7 MB|
Avoid landing page redirects
Leverage browser caching
Reduce server response time
Prioritize visible content