Report for patagoniaonabudget.comRegister for a 7-day free trial iwebchk
screenshot of patagoniaonabudget.com
Missing alt tag: 4
List of images with missing ALT attributes:
"Patagonia On A Budget | Guidebook for cheap travel in Chile and Argentina"
"Patagonia travel guide for backpackers and independent travelers. Information for camping, hiking, saving money, and finding adventures."
Warning: We have found 2 Description Meta Tags. Only the first description will be utilized by search engines.
Text to HTML Ratio
Keyword Density & Consistency
|Consistent||Keywords||% Density||# Count||T Title||D Desc.||H <H>||A ALT||B <b>|
|patagonia travel guide||0.20%||1||-||1||-||-||-|
|money saving techniques||0.20%||1||-||-||1||-||-|
|biggest money saving||0.20%||1||-||-||1||-||-|
|most popular backpacking||0.20%||1||-||-||1||-||-|
|popular backpacking routes||0.20%||1||-||-||1||-||-|
- 2 <H1>
- Patagonia On A Budget
- Travel Longer, Cheaper, and Stress-Free
- 12 <H2>
- What is it?
- What's Inside?
- What do readers have to say?
- Save on Accommodation
- The Best Value for Activities
- Worry-free Hitchhiking
- What To Bring
- Budgeting Breakdown
- And much more!
- Start Your Adventure:
- Ready to get started? Purchase the book!
- Subscribe for Budget Travel Tips and Updates
- 1 <H3>
- Have Your Adventure - For $30 A Day
- 15 <H4>
- The best value on the craziest adventures
- Prices and details for accommodation, transportation, and activities in every destination
- Detailed maps and itineraries of the most popular backpacking routes
- Recommended campgrounds with the best rates and facilities
- Instructions and safety advice for hitchhiking
- The only packing list you'll ever need for camping
- Details about the 3 biggest money saving techniques for travelers in Patagonia
- The electronics, websites, and applications to depend on during your expedition
- Real prices specifically researched and compared by fellow travelers
- A special bonus guide on packing and cooking during long hikes through national parks
- I only had three weeks. Three weeks to uncover the endless and mind blowing natural beauty of Patagonia in South America. Where would I go? What should I see? How far would my money go? I was at a loss, but determined to get the most out of my trip. Then I came across this fantastic book. It laid out exactly where to go, what major sites to see, and where to stay, all while making sure I was able to navigate to through the region and back to Buenos Aires cost-effectively. I recommend this book highly to anyone, whether you’re planning your first trip or your fifth to the edge of the world. - Michael S., U.S.A.
- This book will give you peace of mind and enable you to experience Patagonia to the fullest on a reasonable budget. For example, if you want to do a ice hike many recommend to do this in Torres Del Paine National Park, which is expensive and crowded. The alternative that's recommended in the book is cheaper and off the beaten path; when we did it, it was just the two of us on the glacier - an unforgettable experience!
- That's what this book will give you: unique adventures, detailed prices and practical information. We would have loved to read this book before our departure because it's designed to make anyone's trip in Patagonia much easier. - Liesbeth M., Belgium
- When I was planning my Patagonia trip, there were few resources beyond years-old forum posts and all inclusive tourist packages. As a short term, but adventurous, traveler, I was trying to make the most of my time and leave plenty of room for spontaneity without breaking the bank or getting lost. I wish I had a comprehensive, one-stop-shop like this with recommendations and logistics to help me prioritize, plan, and be in the know for my own Patagonia adventure.Becky L., U.S.A.
- How did you hear about us?
- 0 <H5>
- 0 <H6>
Language Attribute: None
W3C Markup Validation
Deprecated HTML elements
Nested HTML Tables
- Google™ Analytics
size: 32px by 32px
Custom 404 Error Page
Process of returning http status code "200 OK" for a non-existent page or redirecting users to another url is called soft 404. Soft 404 errors are problematic for search engines and are not advisable. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/181708)
W3C CSS Validation
|Internal Links: relative||Internal Links: absolute||Ext.External Links: noFollow||Ext.External Links: passing Juice||Other|
|22 (88.00%)||0 (0.00%)||0 (0.00%)||3 (12.00%)||0|
|Anchor(s)||# Count||Title||URL||L Length||T Target||Rel||Type|
|Patagonia On a Budget||2||-||SStatic||1||-||-||Rel.Relative|
|IMAGE (buy button)||3||-||DDynamic||133||-||-||Ext.External|
|Save on Accommodation||2||-||SStatic||23||-||-||Rel.Relative|
|The Best Value for Activities||2||-||SStatic||20||-||-||Rel.Relative|
|What To Bring||2||-||SStatic||17||-||-||Rel.Relative|
|34||7||1.30s||23.14 KB||2.02 MB||1.17 MB||266.53 KB||0 B||26.63 KB||3.49 MB|
Avoid landing page redirects
Leverage browser caching
Reduce server response time
Prioritize visible content