Report for aaptaxlaw.comRegister for a 7-day free trial iwebchk
screenshot of aaptaxlaw.com
20,576 most visited website in India
Missing alt tag: 0
"Tax Rates |online status aadhaar pan card passport| FIR online | Law Guide for Advocate CA CS ICWA MBA"
Warning: The title is 102 characters long. The title should not exceed 80 characters.
"Tax Rates in the world. Check online satus of Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport. Apply online for correction or to issue duplicate. Register FIR online. Updated Tax law, corporate law, IPC, CRPC, Bare Act for Advocate, Chartered Accountant (CA), ICWA, Company Secretary (CS) and MBA. VAT, Service Tax, Central Excise and GST guidance"
Warning: The description is 332 characters long. The optimal description should not exceed 160 characters (http://www.seomoz.org/learn-seo/meta-description).
Text to HTML Ratio
Keyword Density & Consistency
|Consistent||Keywords||% Density||# Count||T Title||D Desc.||H <H>||A ALT||B <b>|
|income tax return||0.83%||22||-||-||13||-||-|
|income tax department||0.34%||9||-||-||3||-||-|
|registration act 1908||0.27%||7||-||-||7||-||-|
|indian registration act||0.27%||7||-||-||7||-||-|
|under indian registration||0.23%||6||-||-||6||-||-|
- 1 <H1>
- Online Apply, Check status of Aadhar Card, PAN Card, FIR, Income Tax Return etc + IMAGE of aaptaxlaw.com [images/online.jpg]
- 3 <H2>
- INCOME TAX PAN
- INCOME TAX RETURN
- 45 <H3>
- Check consumer court case status on line of National Commission, State Commission and District Consumer Forums
- Check your Voter ID Card Status online
- RTI Application form filing line and fee payment
- FIR - Online Registration of FIR and Check Status online
- HOW TO REGISTER FIR ONLINE IN INDIAN CITIES AND STATES?. HOW TO CHECK STATUS OF FIR ONLINE?. HOW TO TRACK STOLEN VEHICLE STATUS?. HOW TO SEARCH AND GET COPY OF FIR ONLINE?.
- DELHI POLICE FIRST INFORMATION REPORT ONLINE
- HARYANA POLICE FIR
- AADHAAR CARD
- How to Apply for Aadhaar card? How to get application form for Aadhaar card?
- How to check Aadhaar card status online?
- How to apply for duplicate enrolment ID online
- How to apply for duplicate Aadhaar card online? How to get duplicate Aadhaar card?
- How to Change mobile number in Aadhaar card online? How to update mobile number on Aadhaar card?
- Apply for new PAN Card online through NSDL Website
- Apply Income Tax Permanent Account Number through UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd) online
- How to get Income Tax Permanent Account Number to Foreign Citizen through UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd) online
- How to change address, contact number, name on PAN Card online through NSDL Website
- How to apply for change or correction in PAN Card online through UTIITSL
- How to track Income Tax Permanent Account Number applied through NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) online
- How to track Income Tax Permanent Account Number through UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd) online
- Register with Income Tax online. Registration of PAN online. Online registration of PAN, How to Register your PAN with Income Tax Department website to view TDS, Returns, tax paid etc?
- Online filing of Income Tax Return. How to e-file income tax return online?. Online filing of income tax return through the website of Income Tax Department and downloading acknowledgement?
- E-verification of Income Tax Return using evc. How to e-verify income tax return online?. Online E-verification of income tax return through the website of Income Tax Department using evc.
- Password reset on Income Tax Website. How to change your password to file income tax return online?. Change of password on Income Tax Website. Reset your income tax password with these simple steps.
- Filing Income Tax Return through NetBanking. E-filing login through bank account. How to file your income tax return through bank account?. You can file your income tax return by e-Filing Login through NetBanking by following these simple steps.
- Filing ITR Rectification Request online under Section 154 to rectify mistake in the ITR. How to file Rectification request against income tax return?
- How to Apply for a Passport online in India? How to get application form for Passport? How to take online appointment?
- How to Renew a Passport online in India? Get Passport reissued after expiry. File Online Application for Renewal / Reissue.
- What is Tatkal Passport? How to Apply for Tatkal Passport online in India? What are the additional Documents? What is the fee?. File Online Application for issue of Tatkal Passport
- Passport online Status Check, Track passport application online status
- Income Tax Rates & Slabs TDS Rates
- Tax Rates
- Tax Return Forms
- Union Budget of India 2015-16 Highlights
- Transfer Pricing
- Income Tax Act 1961
- Tax Audit
- Taxation on Charitable Trust and NGO
- Supreme Court of India case presentation & Rules
- Visa Rules for United States of America (USA)
- Visa Rules for Australia
- Indian Registration Act 1908
- Health and Fitness
- 43 <H4>
- Delhi Police File FIR online
- FIR Search online Delhi Police
- FIR Search Vehicle Theft Delhi Police
- Haryana Police FIR Search
- How to Deposit TDS on Sale of Property? How to Fill Form No. 26QB to to Deposit TDS on sale of Property? India - Income Tax Act 1961
- Advocates Act 1961
- Administrative Tribunal Act 1985 (CAT Act)
- Armed Forces Tribunal Act 2007 (AFT Act)
- Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Amendment Act, 2016
- Indian Companies Act 2013 and 1956 FAQ, Answers, Guidance
- Advocates - Certificate and Place of Practice (Verification) Rules, 2015 - Questions Answered
- Submission of declaration form with Bar Council by the advocates enrolled after July 2010. Letter of Bar Council of India and Notice of Bar Council of Delhi New
- Civil Procedure Code 1908
- Constitution of India 1949
- Consumer Protection Act 1986
- Contempt of Courts Act 1971
- Delhi Value Added Tax Act 2004
- Employee's Provident Funds Miscellaneous Provisions (EPF) Act, 1952
- Foreign Exchange Management (FEMA) Act 1999
- The Hindu Marriage Act 1955 Law - marriage among Hindus
- Hindu Succession Act 1956
- Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act 1956
- Indian Contract Act 1872
- Indian Evidence Act 1872
- Indian Penal Code 1860 (IPC) FAQ, Answers & Guidance
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947
- Land Acquisition Act 1894
- Limitation Act 1963
- National Green Tribunal Act 2010 (NGT)
- Negotiable Instruments Act 1881
- Payment of Gratuity Act 1972
- Prevention of Corruption Act 1988
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005
- Reserve Bank of India Act 1934
- Societies Registration Act 1860
- Supreme Court Rules 2013
- The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016
- The Representation of People Act 1951
- Right to Information Act 2005
- The Street Vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of Street Vending) Act 2014
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Whistle Blowers Protection Act 2014
- State Bank of India Delhi IFSC Code
- 37 <H5>
- Guide to exchange old Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes, depositing currency into bank and withdrawal of cash from bank including Rs. 500 and Rs. 2000 new currency notes
- Companies Auditor's Report Order 2016. Applicability of CARO 2016 with effect from 1st April 2015.
- Contribution to Political Parties by Companies- Law and Rule - Section 293 A of Companies Act, 1956- Violation if any and its Punishment
- Registrar of Companies e-Form as per Companies Act 2013, purpose and Corresponding e-Form as per Indian Companies Act 1956
- How to file Recovery Suit under Order 37? What are the rules for filing Summary Suit under order 37 of Criminal Procedure Code 1908? How to file Order 37 Suit for recovery of money?
- What is the time limit to file Divorce Petition? When can a divorce petition be filed? Section 14 of The Hindu Marriage Act 1955
- When Confession is irrelevant in Criminal Proceedings? Confession caused by inducement, threat or promise irrelevant in Criminal Proceedings. Section 24 of Indian Evidence Act 1872
- Return of Cheque- How to File Complaint with Court? Time Limit and Procedure under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
- Documents (additional) to file Complaint against Company in case of return of cheque u/s Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
- What are the remedies in case of Payment of a cheque stopped by drawer? How to file file Complaint in case of stop payment of cheque? Options u/s Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
- Download format of Criminal Complaint u/s 138 of of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque
- Classification of offences under Indian Penal Code 1860 - What are the classifications of offences under Indian Penal Code 1860? What are the punishments? What offences are cognizable or non congnizable? What are the bailable and non bailable offences? By What court these offences are triable?
- What are the compoundable offences under CRPC 320, which are compoundable with out the permission of the court? Offences under Section 298, 323, 334, 341, 342, 352, 355, 358, 426, 427, 447, 448, 491, 497, 498, 500, 501, 502, 504, 506, 508 of Indian Penal Code compoundable under CRPC 320
- What are the documents of which Registration is compulsory under Indian Registration Act 1908? Mandatory Registration of Documents in India
- What are the documents of which Registration is Optional under Indian Registration Act 1908? Optional Registration of Documents in India
- What is the time limit for presenting documents for Registration under Indian Registration Act 1908? Period to register Documents in India
- Where is the Place of Registration of documents under Indian Registration Act 1908? Place to to register Documents in India.
- Who can present a document for Registration? Can power of attorney holder present document for registration under Indian Registration Act 1908? Person to present document to register in India
- What is the effect of Registration or non Registration of a documents under Indian Registration Act 1908? Time from registered documents operates in India
- The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act 2013
- How to succeed in studies. Easy methods to excel in your education? See How I have completed B.Com, MBA (Finance), LL.B, LL.M, DPCA, DFM, PGDFM, PGDIM, ICWAI (Inter-II) and Entrance Tests including of Ph.D etc without attending tuition or coaching classes
- I Refused to give bribe. It spoiled our family owned business two times and washed away our savings. I Continued my studies and completed B.Com, ICWAI (Inter-II), DPCA, DFM, MBA (Finance), LL.B, LL.M etc. I have done research to generate income online and succeeded. Now I am a Public Interest Litigation Lawyer, working with the most respected PIL Lawyer in India and fighting against corruption - Kuttan, PIL Lawyer.
- Delhi Governments plan to reveal Private School Accounts - A Welcoming step
- Open letter of Prashant Bhushan to Arvid Kejriwal with all answers
- Need to form a new political party with its original soul by AAP founder members
- Inefficiency of Centre and State Governments in India. Identify crocodile tears for poor by the politicians. Anti poor Governments in India is collecting thousands of Crores Rupees for the construction workers, but not spending it. Central Government Revealed in the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India on 13th February 2015.
- What is Tatkal Ticket? What is the timing to book Tatkal Rail Ticket on Indian Railway Counters and IRCTC Website? What is the Charges for Tatkal Tickets? How to book a Tatkal Rail Ticket?
- What is PNR Status? How to Check Reservation status online through PNR? What is the meaning of abreactions given in PNR Status?
- Work from Home, online income, part time jobs
- What are the home based business and profession for women? Low investment home based Professions and Businesses for women and House wives
- 4.5 Minutes exercise to maintain your fitness. Advised by a doctor who practiced for 30 years in United States
- IME 9 Diabetes Medicine - User review, side effects, Result from use and recommendations
- BGR 34 Diabetes Medicine - User review, side effects, Result from use and recommendations
- Can Ayurvedic Medicines cure Diabetes? Are Ayurvedic medicines without side effects? Can Diabetes patient avoid regular medicine? Review of more than 7 Ayurvedic Medicine by actual user.
- Can diabetes be controlled through Yoga? Is it necessary to do Brisk walking and other exercises? Are we giving extra ordinary importance to Yoga than it Deserve? Are the so called "Sants" Promoting Yoga are real business men?
- Try these simple techniques to control your diabetes. Brisk walking, running, exercise, yoga and diet control
- 0 <H6>
Language Attribute: None
W3C Markup Validation
Deprecated HTML elements
Nested HTML Tables
- Google™ Analytics
Custom 404 Error Page
Process of returning http status code "200 OK" for a non-existent page or redirecting users to another url is called soft 404. Soft 404 errors are problematic for search engines and are not advisable. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/181708)
W3C CSS Validation
|Internal Links: relative||Internal Links: absolute||Ext.External Links: noFollow||Ext.External Links: passing Juice||Other|
|165 (91.16%)||11 (6.08%)||0 (0.00%)||4 (2.21%)||1|
|Anchor(s)||# Count||Title||URL||L Length||T Target||Rel||Type|
|Online Apply, Check status of Aadhar Card, PAN Card, FI...etc||1||-||SStatic||120||-||-||Rel.Relative|
|Check consumer court case status on line of National Commiss...ums||1||Check Consumer Court case status online. National State Commission and District Forums||SStatic||129||-||-||Rel.Relative|
|Check your Voter ID Card Status online||1||-||SStatic||98||-||-||Rel.Relative|
|RTI Application form filing line and fee payment||1||RTI Application form. Online filing and payment of fee||SStatic||127||-||-||Rel.Relative|
|60||17||3.91s||493.37 KB||59.28 KB||1.32 MB||4.62 KB||0 B||2.73 KB||1.87 MB|
Avoid landing page redirects
Leverage browser caching
Reduce server response time
Prioritize visible content