Report for baffconsultants.comiwebchk
screenshot of baffconsultants.com
Missing alt tag: 2
List of images with missing ALT attributes:
"Business Development & Process Improvement Consultants in CA California – BAFF Consultants"
Warning: The title is 90 characters long. The title should not exceed 80 characters.
"BAFF Consultants is leading consultancy firm providing outstanding consulting services for process improvement, cost reduction that helps direct improving companys overall growth."
Warning: The description is 179 characters long. The optimal description should not exceed 160 characters (http://www.seomoz.org/learn-seo/meta-description).
Text to HTML Ratio
Keyword Density & Consistency
|Consistent||Keywords||% Density||# Count||T Title||D Desc.||H <H>||A ALT||B <b>|
|outstanding consulting services||0.17%||1||-||1||-||-||-|
|leading consultancy firm||0.17%||1||-||1||-||-||-|
|companys overall growth||0.17%||1||-||1||-||-||-|
|helps direct improving||0.17%||1||-||1||-||-||-|
|providing outstanding consulting||0.17%||1||-||1||-||-||-|
- 6 <H1>
- Results in a Global Marketplace
- In Recent Projects:
- Cost reduction consultancy services are useful to every organization, because cost savings ultimately leads to more profits.
- Recent Projects:
- Want to Work With Us?
- 5 <H2>
- Focused Leadership
- Optimizing Performance
- Increased Efficiencies
- Improving Profitability
- A history of driving business growth, operational efficiencies, and service excellence
- 1 <H3>
- More Info
- 4 <H4>
- 12 <H5>
- The business landscape today is marked with higher customer expectations and rapid changes than ever before, amid the choppy waters of increasing global competition, pressure to cut cost and increase profitability, and all the while ensure operations are within the varied statutory and regulatory framework of different countries. Sounds like a tall order, and that is where BAFF Consultants steps in to help transform businesses by unlocking innovation, driving organizational change and enhancing corporate performance and productivity.
- We are a multi-dimensional, global manufacturing and supply chain boutique consulting firm having a niche for ourselves across boundaries. Time and again, we are being soughtafterfor our ability to articulate direction, gain buy-in and build cohesive,empowered,multinational,multicultural teams throughout Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa,and North andSouth America. We provide a unique multicultural perspective and process excellence skill set, to drive efficiencies acrossthe product lifecycle within highly complex, multinational environments. We leveragecross-functionalexpertise within Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain and Program Management to minimizerisk,optimize resources, drive multimillion-dollar savings and produce high-quality results.
- Our specialized teams of consultants provide an extensive range of consulting services that include Corporate Strategic Planning, Building Corporate Value, Organizational Development, Expense Reduction Consulting, Cost Reduction and Cost Cutting Strategies and Solutions through Strategic Collaboration, Continuous Process Improvement, Global Sourcing and Tactical Procurement, Inventory Optimization, International Imports and Exports, and Outsourcing Training and Consulting to name a few.
- With deep industry knowledge and expertise, our consultants counsel through valuable insights, thanks to their wide range of engagements spanning a wide variety of clients, functions and geographies. Always driving performance excellence, and uniquely combining extensive industry knowledge with rigorous analysis, we design and deliver pragmatic solutions for tangible, high-impact results.
- Improved clients lead time by
- Reduced clients cycle time by
- Reduced clients supply chain costs by
- Reduced clients costs in logistics by
- Instituted a cradle to grave project management system, at a Private Equity acquired, multi site business, for industrial shakers. Involved in hiring of key personnel, formulating lead time reduction initiatives for product delivery, supply chain cost reduction in excess of 20% and risk mitigation initiatives.
- Analysis and set up of business operating unit in Northern Europe, with goal of storage of heavy castings and just in time supply, to customers locally. Savings in logistics over 20% and working capital reduction in excess of 25%.
- Reduction of cycle time by 25%, using Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED) concept, in a printing press environment.
- Improved lead time by 30%, of a multi-site education institution set up operation, by streamlining processes using Lean techniques
- 0 <H6>
Language Attribute: en-US (English)
W3C Markup Validation
Deprecated HTML elements
Nested HTML Tables
Custom 404 Error Page
Process of returning http status code "200 OK" for a non-existent page or redirecting users to another url is called soft 404. Soft 404 errors are problematic for search engines and are not advisable. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/181708)
W3C CSS Validation
|Internal Links: relative||Internal Links: absolute||Ext.External Links: noFollow||Ext.External Links: passing Juice||Other|
|0 (0.00%)||25 (75.76%)||0 (0.00%)||7 (21.21%)||1|
|Anchor(s)||# Count||Title||URL||L Length||T Target||Rel||Type|
|TALENT DEVELOPMENT||1||Talent Development||SStatic||50||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|REGULATORY COMPLIANCE||1||Regulatory Compliance||SStatic||53||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|MANAGEMENT CONSULTING||1||Management Consultants||SStatic||54||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING||1||Business Development Consulting||SStatic||63||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTING||1||Supply Chain Consulting||SStatic||55||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING||1||Product Development Consultants||SStatic||62||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|LEAN MANUFACTURING CONSULTING||1||Lean Manufacturing Consultants||SStatic||61||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|VALUE PROPOSITION||1||Value Proposition||SStatic||49||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|SPEAKING PERSONALLY||1||Speaking Personally||SStatic||51||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|RECENT PROJECTS||1||Recent Projects||SStatic||47||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|CONTACT US||1||Contact Us||SStatic||42||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|Elegant Themes||1||Premium WordPress Themes||SStatic||28||-||-||Ext.External|
|Questions? Feedback?||1||Contact us||SStatic||51||_blank||-||Ext.External|
|Olark live chat software||1||Olark live chat software||DDynamic||28||-||-||Ext.External|
|56||9||6.32s||52.88 KB||5.06 MB||1.28 MB||468.8 KB||0 B||410.78 KB||7.25 MB|
Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects.
Compressing resources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.
Leverage browser caching
Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network.
Reduce server response time
In our test, your server responded in 1.2 seconds. There are many factors that can slow down your server response time. Please read our recommendations to learn how you can monitor and measure where your server is spending the most time.
Compacting CSS code can save many bytes of data and speed up download and parse times.
Your page has 3 blocking script resources and 7 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data.
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized.