Report for epicflightacademy.comRegister for a 7-day free trial iwebchk
screenshot of epicflightacademy.com
262,086 most visited website in United States
|United States||61.8%||epicflightacademy.us||Not available.|
Missing alt tag: 9
List of images with missing ALT attributes:
- http://epicflightacademy.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/assets/image...png (8 locations)
"Welcome to our Flight Academy ! - Epic Flight Academy"
"Epic Flight Academy is a top-rated international Cessna Service Center operating one of the largest flight training networks in the world. The flight academy is strategically located in sunny New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA which allows our students to fly year round with the best weather and airspac..."
Warning: The description is 303 characters long. The optimal description should not exceed 160 characters (http://www.seomoz.org/learn-seo/meta-description).
Warning: We have found 2 Description Meta Tags. Only the first description will be utilized by search engines.
- academy aviation
- flight academy
- pilot academy
- the flight academy
- american flying academy
- international flight training academy
- flying academy florida
- us aviation academy
- us flight academy
Text to HTML Ratio
Keyword Density & Consistency
|Consistent||Keywords||% Density||# Count||T Title||D Desc.||H <H>||A ALT||B <b>|
|epic flight academy||0.23%||9||1||1||2||-||-|
|alien flight student||0.18%||7||-||-||5||-||-|
|flight student program||0.18%||7||-||-||5||-||-|
|student pilot certificate||0.16%||6||-||-||2||-||-|
|new smyrna beach||0.10%||4||-||1||1||-||-|
- 1 <H1>
- Welcome to our Flight Academy !
- 3 <H2>
- Top Florida Flight Academy – New Smyrna Beach
- G-1000 Cessna 172 Fleet
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 7 <H3>
- Steps to Enroll at Epic
- Monthly Class Start Dates
- Why Choose Epic?
- Do You Have What it Takes to Become a Pilot?
- How Do I Enroll at Epic NOW? New Smyrna Flight Tour
- Contact Us Lightbox Form
- 66 <H4>
- Question:Q: Is food included in the total package?
- Question:Q: What else is needed for me to bring to Epic Flight Academy?
- Question:Q: What is the temperature in Florida?
- Question:Q: Are the apartments fully furnished?
- Question:Q: How is Epic Flight Academy’s safety record?
- Question:Q: What is the advantage to flight training at Epic Flight Academy?
- Question:Q: Is there an age limit for obtaining a private pilot rating? (What about max age?)
- Question:Q: What written tests and flight tests are required to obtain my private pilot rating?
- Question:Q: What exams are required to get my private pilot rating (and where do I take them)?
- Question:Q: What is a medical certificate?
- Question:Q: Are there any medical restrictions to prevent me from becoming a pilot?
- Question:Q: What is the difference between a Part 141 school and Part 61?
- Question:Q: What is the difference between a Cessna Pilot Center (CPC) and a flight school?
- Question:Q: What is a Discovery Flight?
- Question:Q: How do I learn to fly an aircraft that has a glass cockpit?
- Question:How and where can I get a student pilot certificate?
- Question:For how long is a student pilot certificate valid?
- Question:What are the vision, hearing, and general medical health requirements that must be met in order to be a pilot?
- Question:How much does it cost to learn to fly and get a pilot certificate?
- Question:How long does it take to learn to fly and get a pilot certificate?
- Question:What are the differences between a Part 61 and a Part 141 flight school?
- Question:Is there a source of loans, scholarships, or other financial resources that can help support my flight training?
- Question:As a student pilot, what is the best aircraft to rent or purchase for completing my flight training and building flight time?
- Question:Some flight schools have aircraft with “glass cockpits” and others do not. Are there any advantages of training in either aircraft?
- Question:How old do I have to be before I can start taking flying lessons?
- Question:How old is too old to begin flying lessons?
- Question:I heard that some Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements must be fulfilled before I can receive flight training. How will these requirements affect me?
- Question:Q: What is M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: How do I qualify for M-1 visa?
- Question:Q:What privileges do I enjoy on M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: What are the limitations of M-1 student visa?
- Question:Q: Can I work on M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: How long can I stay in the U.S. on a M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: Can I apply for extension of stay on M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: How do I extend my stay on M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: Are there any travel restrictions on M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: How do I apply for M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: Can I enter the U.S. on my M-1 visa before school begins?
- Question:Q: What is the eligibility to transfer schools on M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: How do I apply for USCIS permission to transfer schools?
- Question:Q: What duties must I fulfill to remain in good M-1 status?
- Question:Q: Can I bring my dependents on M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: What is the procedure to bring my dependents on M-2 visa?
- Question:Q: Can my dependents work on M-2 visa?
- Question:Q: Can my dependents study on M-2 visa?
- Question:Q: Can I take a holiday in the U.S. on M-1 visa after I have completed my study program?
- Question:Q: What should I do with the I-94/I-94W, Arrival-Departure document, from my last visit to the U.S.?
- Question:Q: Do I need any vaccinations to be eligible for M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: What is the difference between F-1 and M-1 Visa program?
- Question:Q: How can I obtain a copy of the I-94/I-94W Arrival-Departure Document?
- Question:Q: What can I do to expedite my application for M-1 visa?
- Question:Q: Are services performed by foreign students and exchange visitors covered by Social Security?
- Question:Q: What is the Alien Flight Student Program (AFSP)?
- Question:Q: Who must participate in the Alien Flight Student Program?
- Question:Q: What is the Alien Flight Student Program (AFSP) Process?
- Question:Q: How does the Alien Flight Student Program (AFSP) communicate with Candidates and Flight Training Providers?
- Question:Q: How do Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations relate to the Alien Flight Student Program (AFSP)?
- Question:Q: What is the best way to find assistance with the AFSP process?
- EASA & FAA Frozen ATPL
- Question:Q: After completing Phase I training in the United States do I need to obtain a visa to flight train in England?
- Question:Q: Do I need a Multi Crew Coordination (MCC) Course to complete my EASA CPL or be eligible for an airline job?
- Question:Q: Can I make the Phase II total cost in payments or do I have to pay all at once?
- Question:Q: How much will I need for housing and living expenses during Phase II or is it included in the price?
- Question:Q: Do I need to get my EASA medical exam prior to my arrival in the United States?
- Question:Q: Do I have to complete all 14 ATPL Modules before I’m allowed to take my EASA Skill Test (checkride)?
- Question:Q: How much space does my Ipad need to have to download the Pro Pilot ATPL online program?
- 0 <H5>
- 0 <H6>
Language Attribute: en-US (English)
W3C Markup Validation
Deprecated HTML elements
Nested HTML Tables
- Google™ Analytics
Custom 404 Error Page
Process of returning http status code "200 OK" for a non-existent page or redirecting users to another url is called soft 404. Soft 404 errors are problematic for search engines and are not advisable. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/181708)
W3C CSS Validation
|181||22||6.34s||230.27 KB||1.78 MB||2.21 MB||933.36 KB||0 B||71.03 KB||5.2 MB|
Avoid landing page redirects
Leverage browser caching
Reduce server response time
Prioritize visible content