Report for mirvislaw.comiwebchk
screenshot of mirvislaw.com
Missing alt tag: 3
List of images with missing ALT attributes:
"TM Law Firm | P.C. | by Tony Mirvis | Call: 7189344141"
"Criminal Defense Lawyer in Brooklyn, DWI/DUI Defense Lawyer Brooklyn, Tony Mirvis Criminal lawyer Brroklyn, Public Interest and Civil Litigation Lawyer Brooklyn NY"
Warning: The description is 163 characters long. The optimal description should not exceed 160 characters (http://www.seomoz.org/learn-seo/meta-description).
- Criminal Defense
- Mirvis Lawyer
- Tony Mirvis
- Public Interest and Civil Litigation
- Defense lawyer
- New York
Text to HTML Ratio
Keyword Density & Consistency
|Consistent||Keywords||% Density||# Count||T Title||D Desc.||H <H>||A ALT||B <b>|
|alcohol content level||0.19%||3||-||-||-||-||-|
|blood alcohol content||0.19%||3||-||-||-||-||-|
|matter how big||0.13%||2||-||-||1||-||-|
|permanent criminal record||0.13%||2||-||-||-||-||-|
|tony mirvis criminal||0.06%||1||-||1||-||-||-|
- 1 <H1>
- IMAGE of logo [images/logo_tm_lawfirm.jpg]
- 5 <H2>
- Practice Areas
- DWI defense
- Contact Us
- 10 <H3>
- It truly does not matter how big or small the case may be; Tony Mirvis personally manages every single case and client that walks through our doors. There is not a single angle that is not analyzed and not a single approach that is not taken into serious consideration in order to ensure that we are capable of aggressively fighting in and out of the courtroom in order to get our clients the justice that they deserve. We do not believe that "trivial" cases even exist and are well aware that even misdemeanor cases will have an everlasting impact on the lives of our clients. Once you have become a client of our firm, however, you have officially become part of our family. Therefore, as in the case with most families, we are always going to be easily accessible to you to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- There is not a single legal case that will not cause at least a small amount of emotional stress on any client. This weighty burden can easily make it difficult for the average person to think straight when it comes to coming up with the proper approach to hopefully resolve their dilemma. Our firm has been able to stand out amongst the vast majority of other firms by focusing on providing unsurpassed sound legal advice to every single client that comes to us for assistance.
- As our client, we will make sure that you are involved with every stage of your case from start to finish. Every pivotal point, every crucial decision – you will be right there to determine whether or not you would like to proceed further. Our attorneys will provide you with their expert recommendations and guidance, but we will not do anything without your approval first. We mean it when we say that our best interest is the best interest of our clients.
- Defendant was coerced into giving officers permission to search his house where the officers found 51 bags of cocaine, weight scale and other drug paraphernalia. Defendant and his girlfriend, who resided in the apartment with defendant were arrested and charged with a B felony, possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance. The case was dismissed against both defendants prior to Grand Jury indictment.
- Defendant was arrested for allegedly robbing two people of their money and cell phones. The victims claimed that they did not know the defendant. Counsel was able to convince the assistant district attorney that the alleged victims were actually drug dealers that lied to the Police about the incident. The case was dismissed.
- Defendant was charged as a top member of an ecstasy distribution conspiracy that distributed 30,000 pills per month for five years. The case involved several wiretaps that captured the conspirators discussing sales of large quantities of ecstasy as well as several cooperators that were prepared to testify against the higher-ranking members of the conspiracy. Defendant pled guilty in the Eastern District of New York. At sentencing counsel made several innovative arguments that lowered the sentencing guidelines and was ultimately able to secure a sentence of probation.
- Federal Agents at Floyd Benet Field approached defendant for smoking marijuana. The Agents discovered that the defendant was also in possession of over 350 Oxycodone pills. The case was transferred to the Kings County District Attorney’s Office. Counsel was able to secure a plea to Disorderly Conduct, a violation not a crime prior to Indictment.
- Defendant was arrested for a direct sale of 40 oxycodone pills to an undercover officer from the New York Police Department. Counsel was able to secure a plea wherein the defendant was required to complete a drug treatment program. Upon successful completion of the program, the case will be dismissed and the defendant will not have a criminal record.
- The Law Offices of Tony Mirvis, P.C. were founded in 2005. After completing his education at St. Johns University, Mr. Mirvis went on to New York Law School and eventually graduated with honors. He received his bar admissions within the states of New York, New Jersey and also Florida. Mr. Mirvis decided to take his talent to the sector of criminal defense, which is where he has been notably recognized and awarded over the years. With his extensive experience in the world of litigation within federal as well as state courts and high success rate in and outside of the courtroom, Mr. Mirvis has made frequent appearances through a wide variety of media outlets throughout the country. + IMAGE of tony_mirvis [images/tony_mirvis.png]
- GET A FREE CONSULTATION
- 8 <H4>
- Criminal defense
- DWI/DUI Defense
- DWI LAWS AND CHARGES IN NEW YORK
- DWI DEFENSE
- I SEE A CHECKPOINT AND I'VE BEEN DRINKING!
- I'VE BEEN ARRESTED FOR DRUNK DRIVING. WHAT HAPPENS NOW?
- Featured In:
- Contact Information
- 0 <H5>
- 0 <H6>
Language Attribute: en-US (English)
W3C Markup Validation
Deprecated HTML elements
Nested HTML Tables
Custom 404 Error Page
Process of returning http status code "200 OK" for a non-existent page or redirecting users to another url is called soft 404. Soft 404 errors are problematic for search engines and are not advisable. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/181708)
W3C CSS Validation
|Internal Links: relative||Internal Links: absolute||Ext.External Links: noFollow||Ext.External Links: passing Juice||Other|
|8 (61.54%)||0 (0.00%)||0 (0.00%)||4 (30.77%)||1|
|Anchor(s)||# Count||Title||URL||L Length||T Target||Rel||Type|
|Tony Mirvis||1||Find us on Google Maps||DDynamic||265||_blank||-||Ext.External|
|View Larger Map||1||-||DDynamic||407||-||-||Ext.External|
|107||10||1.87s||41.13 KB||855.06 KB||1.17 MB||72.25 KB||0 B||162.66 KB||2.28 MB|
Avoid landing page redirects
Leverage browser caching
Reduce server response time
Prioritize visible content