Report for peninsulabackcentre.com.auiwebchk
screenshot of peninsulabackcentre.com.au
Missing alt tag: 7
List of images with missing ALT attributes:
"Balgowlah Physiotherapy | Peninsula Back Centre"
"Peninsula Back Centre is a Physiotherapy Practice located in Balgowlah on the northern beaches. They specialise in physiotherapy, sports injuries, back rehabilitation, exercise physiology and remedial massage."
Warning: The description is 213 characters long. The optimal description should not exceed 160 characters (http://www.seomoz.org/learn-seo/meta-description).
Text to HTML Ratio
Keyword Density & Consistency
|Consistent||Keywords||% Density||# Count||T Title||D Desc.||H <H>||A ALT||B <b>|
|peninsula back centre||2.43%||15||1||1||6||-||-|
|sports injury rehabilitation||0.65%||4||-||-||-||-||-|
|physiotherapy practice located||0.49%||3||-||1||-||-||-|
|surf life saving||0.32%||2||-||-||2||-||-|
|nsw masters hockey||0.32%||2||-||-||2||-||-|
- 3 <H1>
- IMAGE of Balgowlah Physiotherapy | Peninsula Back Centre [//static1.squarespace.com/stat...00w]
- About our Physiotherapy Practice
- Meet our Balgowlah Team
- 7 <H2>
- Anne Howard - Physiotherapist
- Margot McEwen - Physiotherapist
- Jo Raves - Physiotherapist
- Alex Howard - Physiotherapist / Exercise Physiologist
- Rachel Crerar - Physiotherapist
- Annette Smith - Remedial Therapy
- Kim Lawler - Dietitian
- 12 <H3>
- I Graduated Sydney University in 1982 with Bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy, and after 2 years hospital experience and 10 years private practice in Sports Injury based clinics, started my own practice, Peninsula Back Centre in 1994. I have specialised in the treatment of Back and Neck conditions for 25 years, with the main focus on exercise rehabilitation and ultimately self-management. My interests outside work revolve around sports and pursuing a healthy and exercise based lifestyle. My experience playing hockey for NSW in the State Open Team for several years gives me understanding of the commitment and training involved at a higher level, and enhances my ability to treat the 'Sportsman' through his/her Injury Rehabilitation. This has also led to my involvement over the years in Sports Coverage Physiotherapy for various representative hockey teams, currently looking after the NSW Masters Hockey teams.
- I started my Physiotherapy in Paediatrics before changing direction to work at St. Vincent’s Hospital in outpatients as well as student supervising. I had a short stint tutoring at university before working in private practice and then joining the team at Peninsula Back Centre in which I have now been here for over 15 years. I enjoy the challenge of assisting patients with their acute pain, chronic back pain and post-surgery recovery through exercise, education and ‘hands on’ treatment. I believe patients should be given the confidence and tools to manage their condition into the future.
- I am a Sydney University Graduate starting my working career at St Vincents Hospital Darlinghurst, before moving into my own Private Practice in Avalon. I have been employed at Peninsula Back Centre for over 10 years focusing on back care programmes and sports rehabilitation.My specialities range from manual techniques, acupuncture, taping and exercise programming. I spend a lot of my leisure time scuba diving or on my surf ski.
- I Graduated from Sydney University in 2014 with Master of Physiotherapy after completing a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology from University of NSW ( 2009-2012 ). I have been working at Peninsula Back Centre as an Exercise Physiologist and Pilates Instructor for 3 years, and also as a Physiotherapist since 2014. I have a keen interest in exercise rehabilitation, Pilates and Sports Injuries, also having a great enthusiasm myself for gym based exercise and my main sport, hockey. Over the past 2 years I have been involved in Sports Coverage Physiotherapy for Manly and ICMS Rugby Union, and NSW Masters Hockey.
- I Graduated with a Doctor of Physiotherapy from Macquarie University in 2015, already having completed a Bachelor of Education (Health and Physical Education) in 2011. I have worked at Peninsula Back Centre since finishing my physiotherapy degree and have a special interest in Sports Injury and Rehabilitation. My love of sport growing up and a desire to understand my own injuries during my sporting career in Surf Life Saving led to my decision to pursue physiotherapy. I utilise my teaching experience combined with my physio skills in training the Nippers at Manly Surf Life Saving Club.
- I have worked at Peninsula Back Centre since 2011, and have a special interest in Sports Injuries and Injury Rehabilitation. I work in conjunction with the Physiotherapists to assist with soft tissue function pre and post injury/surgery. Hockey is my chosen sport which I am still involved with as a player but I am enthusiastic about fitness and all sports and am committed to maintaining a healthy active lifestyle.
- I am an Accredited Practicing Dietitian, a graduate from Sydney University. I gained most of my experience working in a number of Sydney's hospitals in specialist areas such as diabetes and kidney disease. In addition I have also worked in private practice for many years as I enjoy coaching people to reach their health goals, specialising in weight management.
- I am now a mum myself which has opened up an interest in additional areas such as fertility, pregnancy and child nutrition.
- 0 <H4>
- 0 <H5>
- 0 <H6>
Language Attribute: en-AU (English)
W3C Markup Validation
Deprecated HTML elements
Nested HTML Tables
Custom 404 Error Page
Process of returning http status code "200 OK" for a non-existent page or redirecting users to another url is called soft 404. Soft 404 errors are problematic for search engines and are not advisable. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/181708)
W3C CSS Validation
Estimated number of pages indexed by Bing: not available
|Internal Links: relative||Internal Links: absolute||Ext.External Links: noFollow||Ext.External Links: passing Juice||Other|
|21 (95.45%)||0 (0.00%)||0 (0.00%)||1 (4.55%)||0|
|Anchor(s)||# Count||Title||URL||L Length||T Target||Rel||Type|
|Back to Top||1||-||SStatic||7||-||-||Rel.Relative|
|19||6||1.60s||91.56 KB||361 KB||896.73 KB||1.3 MB||0 B||0 B||2.62 MB|
Avoid landing page redirects
Leverage browser caching
Reduce server response time
Prioritize visible content