Report for thepurpose.caiwebchk
screenshot of thepurpose.ca
Missing alt tag: 3
List of images with missing ALT attributes:
"This book is a synthesis of spiritual, existential, and cognitive/behavioral approaches that will provide the reader with important concepts that are helpful for a reasonably successful opportunity in life. Within the pages of this book, the reader is taken on a spiritual/existential autobiographical odyssey of a young boy as he becomes of age and develops into adulthood, in a fairytale land of elves, trolls, and spirit guides. The book is intended as a ‘self-help’ guide for adults and young adults. "
Warning: The description is 512 characters long. The optimal description should not exceed 160 characters (http://www.seomoz.org/learn-seo/meta-description).
- sexual orientation
- spirit guide
- Victor Frankl
- Jane Roberts
- Donald Welsh
- Conversations With God
- Michael Newton
Text to HTML Ratio
Keyword Density & Consistency
|Consistent||Keywords||% Density||# Count||T Title||D Desc.||H <H>||A ALT||B <b>|
|existential autobiographical odyssey||0.32%||1||-||1||-||-||-|
|reasonably successful opportunity||0.32%||1||-||1||-||-||-|
|develops into adulthood||0.32%||1||-||1||-||-||-|
|emotions sometimes overwhelm||0.32%||1||-||-||1||-||-|
|wonder why bad||0.32%||1||-||-||1||-||-|
- 17 <H1>
- Author: Rick Lindal, Ph.D., 2014
- Are you feeling lost in life? Do your emotions sometimes overwhelm you? Do you wonder why bad things happen? + IMAGE [wpimages/wp1bb04c78_05_06.jpg]
- Written for readers from diverse backgrounds, this book explores the purpose of our emotional journey through life from a psycho-soul perspective and helps us answer the question “Why am I here?” It is a handbook for surviving the inevitable ups and downs that we all must cope with as we experience the intense emotions of life. With therapeutic insights drawn from over 30 years’ experience as a clinical psychologist, and based on his own autobiographical journey, Dr. Lindal invites you to look at your life through a different lens. While in part a fictionalized story, the teachings he offers on self-exploration and understanding will help you understand the purpose of your existence.
- Dr. Lindal’s teachings are woven into an ‘easy-to-read’ story that follows the adventures of Rikki, whose soul sets off on a journey from the Spiritual Dimension into a lifetime on Earth. Over the course of this lifetime, Rikki learns about earthly existence and how we are responsible for creating our own reality within it. He also learns about the reasons why we choose to experience negative emotions in life, as well as the circumstances that may lead people to perform evil acts, and ways to prevent that from happening.
- His inspirational backstory of coming to terms with his own sexuality is also woven into the storyline of this book, which may motivate the reader to find purpose and meaning in their soul’s own adventure through life.
- “Now…come explore the purpose of life through a different lens…”
- Available in: Paperback (ISBN 978-0-9937904-3-0), Hardcover (ISBN 978-0-9937904-4-7)
- and eBook (ISBN 978-0-9937904-1-6) formats
- All formats contain a mixture of coloured print and photos - 336 Pages
- Click HERE to Read Excerpts from the book
- Other topics of interest in this book and that are elaborated in the postings listed below, include: Past-Life, Regression, existential therapy, science, logotherapy, spirituality, CBT, death, love, war, peace, emotion, anger, evil, self-esteem, depression, suicide, anxiety, guilt, bullying, sexuality, sex, fate, aging, , belief, hate, meaning, gay, lesbian, transgendered, intersex, homosexuality, spirits, spirit entities, ghosts, spirit attachments, spirit releasement therapy, possession, power, God, physical reality, Destiny of Souls, Journey of Souls, Seth Material.
- -336 pages-
- 0 <H2>
- 0 <H3>
- 0 <H4>
- 0 <H5>
- 0 <H6>
Language Attribute: en-ca (English)
Deprecated HTML elements
W3C Markup Validation
Nested HTML Tables
- Google™ Analytics
Custom 404 Error Page
Process of returning http status code "200 OK" for a non-existent page or redirecting users to another url is called soft 404. Soft 404 errors are problematic for search engines and are not advisable. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/181708)
W3C CSS Validation
Estimated number of pages indexed by Bing: 0
|Internal Links: relative||Internal Links: absolute||Ext.External Links: noFollow||Ext.External Links: passing Juice||Other|
|6 (75.00%)||1 (12.50%)||0 (0.00%)||1 (12.50%)||0|
|Anchor(s)||# Count||Title||URL||L Length||T Target||Rel||Type|
|Webmaster: Country Computers CANADA - www.countrycomputersca...com||1||-||SStatic||37||-||-||Ext.External|
|Click HERE to Read Excerpts from the book||1||-||SStatic||38||-||-||Abs.Absolute|
|15||3||1.67s||16.84 KB||191.51 KB||134.26 KB||2.47 KB||0 B||0 B||345.08 KB|
Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects.
Compressing resources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.
Leverage browser caching
Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network.
Reduce server response time
Your server responded quickly.
Your CSS is minified.
Your page has 1 blocking script resources and 1 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data.
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized.