We are excited to announce the launch of a new “Links Analysis” module, the most recent addition to our website analysis tool. It is not a secret that properly functioning and SEO optimized links are an integral part of a good website. The links module provides users with vast amount of valuable information such as number of links on a webpage and their ratios, types, URL structure and much more.
Here is a quick overview of key data points:
- Internal Links: relative – number of internal links with relative URL.
- Internal Links: absolute – number of internal links with absolute URL.
- External Links: noFollow – number of external links that do not pass page rank
- External Links: passing Juice – number of external links passing page rank.
- Anchors – Text or Image that is the anchor part of the links.
- Count – number of links pointing to the same resource.
- Title – shows value of the “TITLE” attribute of a link.
- URL Type – static indicates that the URL is SEO and user friendly. Dynamic indicates complex URL with many parameters in the query string.
- Length – URL length in characters.
- Target – value of the TARGET attribute. If there is no value it is the same as “_self”.
- Rel – value of the REL attribute. Usually “noFollow” value is placed here to limit flow of the page rank
We are hoping you will find link analysis addition helpful in reviews. As always we are looking forward to your comments and ideas for further improvements.